Tech Writer Jobs--Chicago area

Subject: Tech Writer Jobs--Chicago area
From: Joe Sokohl <jsokohl -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:52:07 GMT

Campbell Software, Inc., has upgraded its search for technical writers.

We're looking for two mid- to senior-level writers. Must be adept at
working independently, but still able to meld with a team. Must have at
least three years' experience as a technical writer. High-level
analytical skills essential--you've gotta be able to write systems doc,
online procedurals doc, and getting started info...at the same time. In
other words, the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously is
important.

Tools experience might include FrameMaker, Photoshop, Word, RoboHelp,
stuff like that. Critical to all is the ability to learn new applications
quickly--and to make sound judgements in applying the right tool to the
job.

To apply, send an e-mail cover & resume to resume -at- campbellsoft -dot- com or fax
them to (847) 328-3459. You can visit our website at
http://www.campbellsoft.com.

Campbell Software's growth is phenomenal--we're touted as the
fourth-fastest growing software company in the U.S. A recent article in
Crain's Business in Chicago highlighted Campbell's success & growth. An
equal opportunity employer, Campbell Software seeks excellent people to
achieve greatness. In our comfortable environment, (where the motto is,
"We care more about the source code than the dress code") you'll create
technical communication pieces that convey clear, concise, and accurate
information.

Please--no phone calls.