Corporate training course descriptions.

Subject: Corporate training course descriptions.
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:16:47 -0400

I am writing descriptions for the corporate
training courses offered by my employer. The
courses range from basic Unix to Unix Network
Management, C++ to Java.

The audience for these courses is the high tech
sector, including the military. I would like these
descriptions to be as reusable as possible. I am
preparing a type of corporate profile guide that
will include course descriptions. They will also be
used for promo material.

I am having difficulty in finding good examples of
this type.

I feel compelled to write short intro paragraphs
about the specific technologies (ie: Unix is the OS
of choice for...), but do you think these would
fit?

Thanks

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net