Re: Websites

Subject: Re: Websites
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:10:26 -0500

I agree. I have supported an intranet, and it is a very good idea
for information distribution with a company.

As I told Melissa, a good source on the subject is Ryan Bernard's
company's pages: http://www.wordmark.com/

He is also about to publish a book on the subject. (Free publicity
for a friend)

--LaVonna

Melissa wrote:
> I'm doing research for my company, which is thinking of putting stuff for
> its employees on the Web -- stuff like sick leave policies, where the
> company picnic is this year, etc. We don't want employees surfing for Hot
> Cyberbabes or whatever else they are interested in outside of work, and we
> don't want non-employees reading our corporate policies (and crashing the
> picnic).

> Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
> mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
> (standard disclaimer)
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net