Re: Seattle conference get-together?

Subject: Re: Seattle conference get-together?
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 21:15:37 -0400

>>From recent posts, I gather a fair number of us techwr-lers are attending
>the Seattle STC conference. Is anybody interested in getting together and
>finally putting faces to our names?

LaVonna F. did a neat job of organizing a TECHWR-L face-off last year in
DC. We agreed to meet in a particular corner of the room at the opening
reception. She printed up some "I lurk on TECHWR-L" stickers that we wore
on our name tags. They were great conversation-starters in lunch lines and
elevators.

Perhaps a Seattle Techwhirler who is familiar with the reception
arrangements could suggest an appropriate spot for an initial meeting place
(on the order of 'try the NW corner of the ballroom, just past the
receiving line and opposite the band').

@Kat ________________________________ LIFE1 pays for LIFE2
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY

LIFE1 (technical writing/document design) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
(health reference service) mediref -at- mcls -dot- rochester -dot- lib -dot- ny -dot- us
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com