headhunters for tech writers in Bay Area?

Subject: headhunters for tech writers in Bay Area?
From: Susan Gallagher <susan -at- LIVINGSTON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:06:03 -0700

Our hiring crunch has convinced me to consult a headhunter. (Especially
after reading the post about tech writer stress ; ).

Does anyone know of headhunters in the Bay Area that recruit tech writers
exclusively? Or at least devote energy to recruiting tech writers? I
thought I'd check here before hitting the yellow pages, which don't give
terribly specific information.

Thanks,

Susan

--
Susan Gallagher Technical Publications
susan -at- livingston -dot- com Livingston Enterprises Inc.