COUNTERFEIT MESSAGES: The feminization of tech writing

Subject: COUNTERFEIT MESSAGES: The feminization of tech writing
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:18:50 IDT

Someone posing as Chris Hulin sent a message about the
feminization of tech writing, and before E.J. Ray flagged
the imposture and asked for the thread to stop, I replied
to the phony message.

I'd like to repeat that though my message was genuine,
the Chris Hulin message was not. I know, because I've
been told by Chris Hulin himself... or by somebody claiming
to be Chris Hulin ...
|| -- Mark L. Levinson - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il - Herzlia, Israel -- ||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||