The feminization of tech writing

Subject: The feminization of tech writing
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:04:26 IDT

Chris "Oxymoronic" Hulin writes:
Is it just my suspicion, or have others noticed that Tech Writing is fast
becoming like residential real estate sales...dominated by women!

** I get that impression particularly when I see suggestions like
"Reward your SMEs with candy."

|| -- Mark L. Levinson - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il - Herzlia, Israel -- ||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||