Re: Word & WordPerfect info

Subject: Re: Word & WordPerfect info
From: TPotter243 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 19:27:47 -0500

In a message dated 96-04-02 12:17:21 EST, thunder -at- IDIR -dot- NET (Mary Howe)
writes:

> boy, do I miss Reveal Codes.

Amen to this. I am in the same fix. However, I have been working in Word a
bit longer. I can't really help you with your question, for I don't really
know the fundamental differences. I find that Word works better if I treat it
as a formatting package rather than a creation package. In other words, just
input your text then go back later and format it. If you try to format on the
fly as in WordPerfect, it will take a lot more time.

Good luck.

Tom Potter
Houston, TX
TPotter243 -at- aol -dot- com