Re: Sun workstation mouse problems

Subject: Re: Sun workstation mouse problems
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:55:47 MST

Just to balance out the discussion of the poor optical mouse,
when the Sun network was installed at work almost 5 years ago,
I liked the optical mouse so much that I bought one for my home
computer. Still use it.

What I liked about it was that there was no ball to get dirty
and affect the smooth movement of the mouse. I got tired of
banging the ball-style mouse on the table to get it to scroll
across the screen. Taking the ball out and cleaning it didn't
always help the problem, and when it did, the improvement didn't
last very long.

Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil
The opinions expressed are my own.