Re: Fantastic resource!

Subject: Re: Fantastic resource!
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 11:53:01 -0800

>All -- I found such a fantastic Web site that I just have to tell you about it;
>the URL for the Pronet Enterprises, Ltd. Web site is:

> http://pronett/com/promall.htm
^
|__ should be a dot, not a slash

This has been sitting around my inbox since last Friday -- I'm not sure why
-- but I just tried it and found the above problem with the URL. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley STC