Re: Full text searches - don't kick MS

Subject: Re: Full text searches - don't kick MS
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:04:15 -0800

Richard wrote:
>Application developers have the option of compiling and shipping the
>resulting LARGE file. It could easily mean added expense for systems that
>ship on diskette. Every user would than have to deal with that file, whether
>they plan to use full-text searches or not. ...RM

AHHHHH! I think I have something set up wrong, then, 'cause I get that
compile process whether I want to use full-text searching or not. I'll go
check my setup files. I didn't realize the file was LARGE, mostly 'cause the
one my utility compiles is not, so I didn't go looking for file sizes.
Thanks, Richard, I feel a lot less cranky now.

B.
--
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour