Help with compiling textbook index with Word

Subject: Help with compiling textbook index with Word
From: Wendy Warren <WARREN -at- EDINBORO -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 07:30:24 -0500

Does anybody know an easy way to compile an index with Microsoft Word?
I am editing a textbook on relativity/cosmology and would like to know
if you have any advice on this issue. I'm more familiar with indexing
methods (marking text, etc.) on WordPerfect, but not so with Word.
Reply to the list or to warren -at- edinboro -dot- edu -dot- Thanks.
Wendy Warren
warren -at- edinboro -dot- edu