Need Example of Contract

Subject: Need Example of Contract
From: "Gaignard, Karen" <keg0 -at- ATSOAA1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:54:00 EST

I find myself in the position of needing an example of a contract
immediately. My husband just picked up a short term contract (programming if
that makes any difference) and, naturally, wants a written contract rather
than a verbal agreement. Would someone be kind enough to send me an example
of a contract they have used? You can either e-mail it or drop me a line and
I will send you my fax number.

I apologize if you get a duplicate of this request, but I am resending it
after getting a delivery error.

Thank you,
KEG
keg0 -at- atsoaa1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov