Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy

Subject: Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:18:30 HST

Also, LISTSERV offers options that we (as list users) can use to configure the
type of header used when the server sends messages to us. I forget how we did
it, but at home it made the difference between getting a header full of
technical details, and one with the sender's and the list's addresses clearly
shown.

But it's still best to include your email address as part of your signature!

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any Use of This Product, in Any Manner
Whatsoever, Will Increase the Amount of Disorder in the Universe. Although No
Liability Is Implied Herein, the Consumer Is Warned That This Process Will
Ultimately Lead to the Heat Death of the Universe.