Win-help and Word

Subject: Win-help and Word
From: Candace Bamber <kingfish!bamberc -at- SX -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 19:28:00 -0500

Hi all -
My computer took some initiative this weekend and I find myself missing the
last couple weeks' TECHWR-L digests, so please forgive me if I ask a
question that has already been asked.

There has been some discussion of WinHelp in recent days. What I need to
know is whether anyone knows whether there is a way to move on-line help
files from Word 2.0 with WinHelp to Word 6.0 with WinHelp, and if there are
any filters or updated versions, where I can get them.

I called Microsoft and they are all pretending they don't know anything
about WinHelp.

I'd appreciate any insight! My email is bamberc -at- sx -dot- com -dot-

Thanks

Candace

Candace Bamber
bamberc -at- SX -dot- com
Documentation and Training Group
Systems Xcellence
555 Industrial Drive
Milton Ontario

Whatever you can do or dream, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and
magic in it.