Royalties & Such

Subject: Royalties & Such
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 21:02:58 -0800

Thank you most kindly,
Gordon Hayes
Embarrassed technical writer
---------------
After reading Gordon Hayes open letter to this List, a feeling of
collective professional shame crept entered my mind. Many of you responded
to my previous message (outlining a request for reasonable actions
concerning cross posting). Unfortunately, you missed my point people. It
is not the Copyright issue I take umbrage. It is the "me first" -or- "my
turf" mentality that sometimes crops up on this moderated forum. Gordan's
intentions were simple and understandably "good".

Like I asked before... who on this list is making money from their
"esteemed" messages posted on TWList? If, as someone said "Nobody, of
course.", then lets move onward.

Respectfully,
Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com