Re: Trends for Technical Communicators? -Reply

Subject: Re: Trends for Technical Communicators? -Reply
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 19:28:06 -0500

At 02:58 PM 3/4/96 -0800, Bill Sullivan wrote:
>* Commercial work versus defense contract work, translating into less
>discipline in terms of meeting deadlines.

We all slip dates a little, I'll grant you that. But to say that
defense work is more disciplined in meeting schedules than the
commercial arena? Bullfeathers.

Ahem...what's this "We all slip dates a little" paleface*?

I do Responses to RFP and RFBs and everything I write is against a bid deadline.

If you miss a deadline by minutes...don't bother sending it.

* it's an old joke...if you haven't heard it, let me know and I'l send a
message to you directly.

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor