HTML Editors

Subject: HTML Editors
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 13:31:33 -0800

Morning all,

Has anyone used the Internet Publisher add on for WordPerfect? It seems very
cumbersome to me. Am I missing something?

It does not allow you to edit HTML docs...you can only export to HTML. I
hesitate to tell the WP users around here to use the thing.
One of the things that make the HTML appealing is that anyone with an editor
can retreive and edit an HTML formatted file making the inconsistant
platform problems go away.

We are in the first phase of converting our ISO documentation to HTML to
view with Netscape. The files are all in WordPerfect now. I suppose we could
save them in ascii text and use some other editor to code the HTML.

Has anyone ever used Hotdog?
Have you found any other HTML editors that are incredibly intuitive?

Thanks
Sue
srk -at- plaza -dot- ds -dot- adp -dot- com

The March 4 issue of Computer Reseller News has an article
comparing features of eleven HTML editors and rates them.
Their top choice is FTP Front Page. http://www.ftp.com

CRN is a free magazine for dealers. Great reading if you want
to know what is going on in the computer industry.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- Ebay -dot- sun -dot- com