Re: Electronic File Transfer

Subject: Re: Electronic File Transfer
From: Bruce WHITE <WHITE -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:05:54 UT

David,
>>*Work only on Windows systems, thereby locking out the large
>>number of people using Macs, UNIX workstations, or even plain
>>old DOS.

In this day and age I expect that every format has a converter to any other
converter. So why SGML? :)
Keep the following information in mind if the WinHelp files might someday be
ported.

VM Highway is a Windows NT based Internet server that generates HTML on the
fly using WinHelp based on-line documents as the source.
Web site:
http://www.virtualmedia.com.au
Despite appearances I don't work for Virtual Media...I use their HDK authoring
tool (a lot).
WinHelp IT Editing
white -at- msn -dot- com
Go WHITEbook on MSN