Re: Which is first: online or paper?

Subject: Re: Which is first: online or paper?
From: Karen Gwynn/Datatel <Karen_Gwynn -at- DATATEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 08:36:18 EDT

we really had both first, although they were quite rudimentary. We have an
online system as part of our development tool which lets us write
context-sensitive field and screen level help. We used that information as the
basis of our reference documentation (which we are now phasing out). We will
also use the online help we write to develop WinHelp files for our
client/server software (our development tool is proprietary and our tools team
wrote the conversion for providing WinHelp files).

Karen
kwg -at- datatel -dot- com