Re: CLARIFICATION re: "True aliveness"

Subject: Re: CLARIFICATION re: "True aliveness"
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 16:40:51 -0500

I must agree with Kat here. The cruisin the WWW makes me shake my head
in the same way that I regard the Internal Revenues Tax instructions.

It seems to me people should at least have a experienced writer edit
their verbage to ensure they've communicated properly.

Helen Hegelheimer

Kat said (stuff snipped)