Signature addressing

Subject: Signature addressing
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- MAIL -dot- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 11:51:23 -0600

Hello all :)

I just wanted to Thank Everyone who responded to my quest for a sig block.
Especially Nikki, Bill and Mike :)

The best way I've found for adding a signature block to the end of
messages, (using MS Exchange) is:

1) Create a .txt file in WordPad (Small print preferabbly) including your
information.

2) From Exchange's main menu go to Insert, then File and choose your text
file and insert it into your message.

This is the easiest way I've found so far!

Mike suggested something about AutoText, but I've searched the whole menu
structure in Exchange and didn't find anything about this. I'm using 4.0.
But I'm continuing to check the URLS listed below for more information.
If your interested, they are:

MS Exchange FAQ:
http://www.whidbey.net/~mdixon/win40010.htm - This URL talked about the
autotext feature as well and I'm waiting for a reply from the author for
more info. Will keep you all posted.

http://www.halcyon.com/goetter/widgets.html

http://www.windows95.com/apps

There are more, but THANK YOU TO ALL who supplied the URL's!

Julie

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing
DeSoto, MO 63020