Billing for travel time

Subject: Billing for travel time
From: Victoria Inness-Brown <victoria -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 17:52:00 PST

Hi, my name is Victoria. I'm fairly new to this list, but I'd like to thank
all of you for the wealth of information I've already received from it.

In fact, because of a listing here, I may be getting a job that will require
travel to a foreign country.

My question is, as a freelancer, how should I bill for travel time, or
should I bill for travel time. (I may go to Europe.)

Much thanks in advance for your responses.

Victoria