Documentation for internal use

Subject: Documentation for internal use
From: Thom Remington <remingtf -at- DSSRV01 -dot- DS -dot- DUPONT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 07:49:53 -0500

*Everything* I write is for folks within the company only. That includes
some software documentation, but most of it is aimed more at engineering
(pumps, tanks, etc., not software engineering).

We are _very_ careful about accuracy, and we work hard to make things look
good. However, the stuff we publish is virtually always printed on
high-speed photocopying systems, on 8-1/2 x 11 paper. Others in my group do
stuff that goes outside, and they do color stuff on glossy paper, etc.
Internal stuff only gets done xerographically on regular paper.

Hope this helps.

Thom Remington
DuPont External Affairs Technical Publications
Wilmington Delaware

Opinions expressed are mine alone, but you can see stuff that's official at

http://www.dupont.com