Internships

Subject: Internships
From: Lynne Richards <AskLynne -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 07:30:32 -0500

First, some background:

I'm an adult student working on my BA in English (practical writing
emphasis).
My minor is in CIS. I want to do technical writing. I found this list
and I've been lurking for a month. I've recently sent in my student
application to the STC.

I "fell into" an internship with a local documentation company. :)
I start Monday. I've ordered the STC book on internships, but can you
offer me any tips while I wait for the book to arrive? I'd prefer
tips based on the student's point of view. Email would be
appreciated. :)

Thanks,

Lynne Richards

Lynne -dot- Richards -at- wmich -dot- edu
asklynne -at- aol -dot- com