Re: Salary range in Silicon Valley

Subject: Re: Salary range in Silicon Valley
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- MAIL -dot- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 09:06:10 -0600

I have noticed that there are a lot of questions concerning salary in
various places. I myself have some questions, but I recall a few months
back someone posted an URL that pointed to a salary analyzer. i.e., you
could figure out what salary ranges were on target for specific areas.
Does anyone still have the URL:?

Interested in DeSoto. :)

Julie

Julie Zagorski