HTML and GIF images - Thanks

Subject: HTML and GIF images - Thanks
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- MAIL -dot- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 15:09:18 -0600

Hello everyone;

First I want to Thank all of you who answered my questions about PageMaker
6.0 and its plug-in web authoring tools.

I finished my web pages all right, but I didn't end up using PageMaker. I
used MS Word Internet Assistant, which leads me to my next question.

The Internet Assistant outputs a (Cannot Load file) message in the area
that my .GIF file of my company logo is residing.

I screen captures my logo using Snapshot and saved it in the .GIF format.
I have linked the image, and checked the box (of which I can't remember the
exact wording), for the path not on the server.

Do the Authors on the list have any suggestions for getting this logo to
display?

Thanks again for your expertise! I do appreciate it!

Please also critique my hand at authoring at the address in the sig.

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing
DeSoto, MO
juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net