Re: Please stop the bickering

Subject: Re: Please stop the bickering
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 20:03:00 PST

On Saturday, February 17, 1996 6:30 PM, TECHWR-L wrote:
>I suppose when people initiate feuds publicly, then it becomes one's
>inherent right to publicly defend himself. Please, in the future, keep
>potshots and the like behind close doors and refrain from sending them
>to the list unless the anger is directed at the entire list. If anyone
>is angry at me for posting this message, then email me privately.

>Thanks.

I'm not at all angry with you for posting this. I fully support you in
your belief that feuds should be conducted privately. However, if I were
to disagree with you, I'd have a hard time responding in private without
your name or e-mail address ;-) .

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.
kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- comKent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.
kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com