Please stop the bickering

Subject: Please stop the bickering
From: Dawn <GRLANGLE -at- ECUVM -dot- CIS -dot- ECU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 18:30:38 EST

I suppose when people initiate feuds publicly, then it becomes one's
inherent right to publicly defend himself. Please, in the future, keep
potshots and the like behind close doors and refrain from sending them
to the list unless the anger is directed at the entire list. If anyone
is angry at me for posting this message, then email me privately.

Thanks.