Response to Guy McDonald's foolish post.

Subject: Response to Guy McDonald's foolish post.
From: "Michael J. Maloney" <mmaloney -at- EPIC-ISTI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 16:18:06 -0400

I humbly apologize in advance to Eric and all subscribers for using this
list to respond to an idiotic post that should have been sent to me
personally, not the entire list. However, since Mr. McDonald chose to expose
his pathetic opinion to the world, I felt it necessary to make my point in
the same forum.

For all your computing needs. For all your computing needs.
For all your computing needs. For all your computing needs.

>one of us will try to sell our used cars on this list.

Guy McDonald is an idiot. Technical communication issues are broader than
technical writing and expressing. And this technical communication list is
not the appropriate place for his BS opinions.

Guy: How do you find so much time to complain and whine? I'm certain it's
been suggested to you before, but I'm strongly suggesting you GET A LIFE!
And stay the hell out of mine.

For all your computing needs. For all your computing needs.
For all your computing needs. For all your computing needs.

Wouldn't you consider the above signature a sales pitch? You are obviously a
self centered clown with a myopic view of the world.

_For all your computing needs_ Do you think this list is your own personal
advertising bulletin board?

Please give me and the rest of the world a break.... GET LOST!

In the future - if anyone has anything THAT personal to say to me - you can
reach me at various addresses. If anyone has enough grievance with my
postings to compare me with a used car salesperson - I will give you
directions to my lot and we can discuss it belly to belly.

I will entertain all responses. mmaloney -at- epic-isti -dot- com
Michael J. Maloney
President, EPIC Creative Services
President, ISTI (International Society for Technical Illustrators)
US Distributor - IsoDraw
http://www.epic-isti.com/epic
Business Phone: 1-704-523-6907
Business Fax: 1-704-522-7504