Re: permission for keeping writing samples

Subject: Re: permission for keeping writing samples
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:13:35 -0500

What a great idea. I have always noticed during an interview, how impressed
people are with the organization of my portfolio. Not something I was
necessarily striving for. This is just another way of showing a potential
employer or client that we are *much* more than just writers.

Can I be so bold to ask if you'd mind sharing you form b/c ? If you say
no, I'd definately understand.

Helen Hegelheimer
hxh -at- formtek -dot- com

> I explained to my employer that I would like to keep samples of my
> writing for my portfolio and asked him to sign a permission form allowing
> me to do so. I titled the form "Limited Waiver of Copyright."
good stuff snipped