Re: Helpful hints, and wrist problems

Subject: Re: Helpful hints, and wrist problems
From: Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 11:35:55 EST

-------------------- ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT --------------------
Karen K responds...

>It does strike men less often than women.

Lucky me..... (ouch!).

David (The Man)
Technical Writer

I've heard two possible reasons for this:

- fewer men type than women
- men have stronger forearms (greater grip strength) than women

I lift weights regularly and have a strong grip and muscley forearms, so
I'm pretty skeptical about that second one. I have a bunch of wrist pain,
esp. in my mouse arm. I've submitted a requisition for the "natural"
keyboard -- hopefully that will help a little.

-- karen