About those "shallow topics"

Subject: About those "shallow topics"
From: Tony Ioven/Voice Processing Corp <Tony_Ioven/Voice_Processing_Corp -at- VPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:39:46 -0600

Daniel Wise writes . . .
>>Good people, let's all strive to be professionals and grow up a little.
>> Leave the nit picking to the novices and wannabe's.

I don't think it's particularly professional to try to decide for everyone
what's an interesting topic and what's a nit. Besides, I would think that the
mechanical details of writing would be of interest to -- well, writers.

If a topic doesn't interest you, don't read it. But don't insult people whose
interests are different than yours.

Tony Ioven
tioven -at- vpro -dot- com