Re: Request for change

Subject: Re: Request for change
From: Brad Connatser <concom -at- USIT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 20:47:16 GMT

I missed out on the original post by Eric lamenting about the types of
posts on this newsgroup. Reading the replies certainly does not clarify
what the problem is. I really don't see a problem at all. In fact, I think
that everybody who replied is right. The subject of some posts is trivial,
some abstract, some pragmatic, some "other." But every post does--or
should--have a subject title. If you don't like the subject, don't read
the post. What's the problem?

--
Brad Connatser
Concurrent Communications