Job Opening in St. Louis

Subject: Job Opening in St. Louis
From: Robbie Rupel <Robbie_Rupel -at- SERVERA -dot- MERIDIANTC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 15:51:28 CDT

Job Opening in St. Louis
Greetings!

I am posting this for my company. If you have any questions, feel free to
email them to me.

Robbie Rupel
robbie -at- meridiantc -dot- com

*************** Technical Writer ***************

Meridian Technology Corporation, a computer networking and data
communication firm, is seeking a person with an undergraduate degree,
preferably in technical writing, and a minimum of three years experience as
a technical writer in an information technology (IT) or similar engineering
field. Proven results are required. Apple DTP experience is desirable.

Your charge will be to develop hardcopy and online documentation for inhouse
and client products.

Send your resume and salary requirements to

Meridian Technology Corporation
11 McBride Corporate Center Drive
Suite 250
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1407

Meridian is an Equal Opportunity Employer.