Re: Providing documentation source files

Subject: Re: Providing documentation source files
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 21:39:55 IST

Our clients can purchase the source code to our software product (and purchase a
license for our software development tool), and there are some of us in the doc
area who think that we should have a similar arrangement for documentation
source.

** I've always resisted sending documentation source files, because I
don't want the users adapting them. But if your company is willing
to supply the product's source code, it's hard to argue that your
documentation source files are more precious than that...

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||