Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?

Subject: Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?
From: Phil Block <pblock -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 17:31:36 -0600

On Wed, 24 Jan 1996 Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- notes -dot- compuserve -dot- com wrote:

> I missed most of the discussions of HTML, so I don't know which Tech
> Whirlers are into designing web pages. It's an area I'm really interested
> in breaking into and have started designing my own set of web pages.

> Have you designed a web page for yourself or your company? Would you
> email me the URL? I'd like to get a feel for what other people are doing
> WRT design and layout. If others show interest, I'll post a list of
> subscribers' web pages.

> Thanks!

> -- karen

home page. URL = http://www.execpc.com/~pblock. Everything I know about
HTML I learned on my own. Did the pages as a way to demonstrate
competency. This has led to two consulting assignments to date, both
working on web pages. (BTW, both were for customer intranets, not
internet-related development.)

Phil Block
pblock -at- execpc -dot- com
Technical Communications Analyst