Any Web Page Designers Out There?

Subject: Any Web Page Designers Out There?
From: Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 11:15:34 EST

I missed most of the discussions of HTML, so I don't know which Tech
Whirlers are into designing web pages. It's an area I'm really interested
in breaking into and have started designing my own set of web pages.

Have you designed a web page for yourself or your company? Would you
email me the URL? I'd like to get a feel for what other people are doing
WRT design and layout. If others show interest, I'll post a list of
subscribers' web pages.

Thanks!

-- karen