First TW Interview (Deborah Wescott)

Subject: First TW Interview (Deborah Wescott)
From: "NIVA Inc." <niva -at- MAGI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:42:32 -0500

Yesterday, Deborah Wescott joyfully informed the group that she was on the
verge of her first TW interview, and asked:

"1. Would you people consider giving me some pointers for handling the
interview? or some specific questions to ask?..."

We publish a quarterly newsletter, "Writer's Block" (free for the asking,
and on the Web), and our Fall '95 issue contained a feature article about
this very topic.

For Deborah, and anyone else who is interested, it is on the Web at:

http://www.magi.com/~niva/w-block.html

(BTW, there may be a few other articles of interest for technical writers,
since that is the purpose of the newsletter.)

John Collins
Group Manager

p.s.: If you don't have access to the Web, drop me a line if you would like
to receive Writer's Block by mail (again, it's free -- I'm not trying to
sell you anything here :-) )

-------------NIVA Inc.-- ** niva -at- magi -dot- com ** (613) 737-6000 **