Thanks for Your Support

Subject: Thanks for Your Support
From: Lance Gelein <gelein -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 21:41:33 -0800

STC Members,

Its official, the write-in campaign is a success. My name will be on
this year's STC ballot for second vice-president. I want to thank all
of you who participated and sent in your signatures. Over 480
signatures were gathered in less than 5 weeks, quite an accomplishment
considering many chapters don't hold meetings in December. My hat goes
off to Gwaltney Mountford, President of the East Bay Chapter who got
the word out and gathered the signatures. I also want to thank Jack
Molisani, President of the Orange County Chapter for his support and
encouragement. And Finally, I want to thank all of you who signed the
petition, we couldn't have done it without you.

I am really excited about what the future holds for STC and in what we
can do together.

Lance.