RoboHelp

Subject: RoboHelp
From: K Watkins <KWATKINS -at- QUICKPEN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 15:25:00 -0300

Timothy Alton is right that:
- no software tool can substitute for being good at creating Help;
- you can do what it does for yourself in Word if you take the trouble to
figure it out; and
- which tool(s) you use has to do with your style of work.
That being said, RoboHelp is definitely nifty. I think it's great. It puts
a lot of stuff behind the scenes and streamlines a lot of things, but I can
still get at it all directly if I so choose.

K Watkins
kwatkins -at- quickpen -dot- com
speaking for myself, not my employers