Conclusion: Clarus the Cow-dog

Subject: Conclusion: Clarus the Cow-dog
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:52:27 -0700

Well! :-)
Thanks to all who responded. It was very helpful.
(Even if my boss didn't believe me <g>)

For people's reference, it is indeed "Clarus" the cow-dog.
She is copyrighted by Apple, as is her trademark expression "Moof".

This was all documented in Macintoch Technical Note #31.

I can send people the additional info (it's quite funny) if they wish.

Thanks again,

Grant

=====================================
Grant Hogarth, Information Developer
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
www.onyxgfx.com ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"Then you should say what you mean," the March Hare went on.
"I do," Alice hastily replied; "at least--at least I mean
what I say--that's the same thing, you know."
"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter. "Why, you
might just as well say that 'I see what I eat' is the same
thing as 'I eat what I see'!"
-- Lewis Carroll