Re: Employment Opportunities in Portland, Oregon

Subject: Re: Employment Opportunities in Portland, Oregon
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:41:00 PST

Caryn Rizell wrote:

>>I tried to access your web site at
>>http://www.mmresources.com/
>>
>>but got the message that this site didn't have a DNS entry.

Caryn, can you contact me off-line? I don't see an e-mail address in your
sig (sorry, TECHWR-L; it's probably Microsoft Mail's fault). I'm the new
Willamette Valley Employment Manager. I have several current openings I can
e-mail you.

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com

"Endeavor to persevere"