Re: Numerals and Bullets

Subject: Re: Numerals and Bullets
From: "Thomas E. Potter" <TPotter243 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:25:58 -0500

In a message dated 96-01-05 13:44:54 EST, lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM (LaVonna
Funkhouser) writes:

>I say periods at the end of the sentences if they are
>sentences, and no punctuation if they are not. The
>bulleted list itself serves the same purpose that a comma
>would.

There was an excellent article in the STC magazine about 3 years ago about
vertical lists (bulleted and otherwise). I wish I knew exactly which issue,
but I don't. If you are really interested, perhaps they have an index
somewhere.

Tom Potter
Houston, TX
TPotter243 -at- aol -dot- com