Mickey Mouse for STC VP (or help for WORD 7.0)

Subject: Mickey Mouse for STC VP (or help for WORD 7.0)
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 01:48:50 -0800

Hi all, header is bogus.... so quench your blow torches :)

QUESTION: Does anyone know a work-around for MS Word 7.0 inability to
convert EPS files? So far, the only alternative is reverting back to Word
6.0, (which I don't desire), but perhaps you folks have an answer.

And please, no quips about sledgehammers, buying MAC's, etc..... this is
client/industry driven. Also, I am locked into EPS by other reasons... so
using other formats is not an option. Microsoft is no help either, I've
checked.

Thanks.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com

Please notify me if the WINDAT attachment has disappeared. (Thanks again)