Re: Darn Lawyers

Subject: Re: Darn Lawyers
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 16:11:16 -0800

>Does anyone else out there in techwr-land work with lawyers regularly?

I've had lots of contact with lawyers -- some good, some not so good. Over
the last year I've worked with a Palo Alto patent lawyer named Dave Slone.
He's really smart, and he's a really nice guy. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro