Re: Project estimates (in a perfect world)

Subject: Re: Project estimates (in a perfect world)
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 11:55:51 -0700

Doug, Data Librarian at Ext 4225 responds to my quote with a
cute (and all-too-accurate) post. :-)

I'd add that (in a perfect world);
we'd also all perfectly understand the product, the potential
uses that customers would put our product to, and the ways in which our
product might not completely satisfy our customer's needs and wants.
Further, we would have precise, timely, and accurate communication
between engineering, marketing, techpubs, QA, and management, and
that the desire of all concerned would be to produce the best product
that time and resources allowed.

Ah...what a dream! :)

Grant

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
www.onyxgfx.com ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"People forget how fast you did a job --
they remember how well you did it."
-- Howard W. Newton