Re: Changing our Language

Subject: Re: Changing our Language
From: "Thomas E. Potter" <TPotter243 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 20:56:50 -0500

In a message dated 95-12-19 17:40:00 EST, sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM (Susan W.
Gallagher) writes:

>Some of us make a great deal of money in technical writing, thank you.
>Probably because we do pay attention to "such trivia" ;-)

Well said. It is the reason our services are salable in the first place.
After all "anyone" can write, but not everyone can write good, useable
technical documents. I do very well at it also, thank you.

Tom Potter
Houston, TX
TPotter243 -at- aol -dot- com