Re: S/he discussion

Subject: Re: S/he discussion
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 08:03:01 MST

I've come across the technique Phebe describes (see below), but
the gender is usually switched from chapter to chapter, not with
every few paragraphs. Even with the chapter method, though, it was
very noticeable. Switching gender after every few paragraphs would
be unbearable. I agree with Phebe--don't do it.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL! =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=

Phebe Knox wrote-->