temp to perm job opp. (N. California)

Subject: temp to perm job opp. (N. California)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALLIBURTON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 09:45:08 -0600

This job announcement was posted by a "sister" company.
Please reply to the e-mail below, and tell them you saw
it posted on techwr-l.

You can see it for yourself at http://www.directnet.com/united/smte.htm.

I know nothing more about it; I'm just passing it on.

LaVonna

Job Code: 86361-02-41 Posted: 12/12/95

Title: Technical Writer Temp/Perm, Once perm 35-40 K/yr

TECHNICAL WRITER-FLUENT IN FRAME (THIS IS A SOFTWARE). DOS UNIX
MAC A MUST. FAMILIAR WITH CLIENT SERVER, WRITTEN SYSTEMS ADMIN
MANUALS, WRITE ABOUT SOFT/HARD WARES, STRENGTHS MUST BE IN SOFT
WARES. MOTIVATED, SELF STARTER, WRITE ON LINE HELP. 3-6 YRS EXP

Salary: $16/hour
City: Palo Alto, CA
e-mail: united -at- directnet -dot- com

Include job code in e-mail
Seasoned Greenbeans!
LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halliburton -dot- com (work)
STC OK Chapter Imm. Past Pres.
employee of COREComm
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.